Splash Cove Update
Decatur Park District identification now REQUIRED for pool admission.
Download, complete and bring the ID Registration Form to speed up the process!
Splash Cove is committed to working through solutions to create a safe and fun environment for our employees and patrons. Additional security will be present at the facility during operating hours moving forward.
In addition, the following Splash Cove policies will go into effect as of Monday, June 21, 2021. These policies are put in place for the safety of our community.
Splash Cove updated policies:
- All minors 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 and older to be admitted into Splash Cove.
- All visitors age 5 and older will require a Splash Cove-issued identification card. Splash Cove identification can be obtained at Splash Cove or the Decatur Indoor Sports Center front desk beginning June 21, 2021.
- Completed registration form and signed acknowledgement of our code of conduct required when obtaining identification. Forms can be found online at Decatur-parks.org.
- No re-entry allowed.
- Open swim will now close at 6:30 p.m. daily. Passholders admitted at 11:30 a.m. Non-passholders will be admitted at 12:00 p.m.
- Capacity will be voluntarily reduced by 25%.
Current policies will also continue to be strictly enforced including:
- No running, dunking, horseplay, rough housing or foul language will be tolerated. Any person deemed as not following this rule will be asked to leave the facility with possibility of being banned.
- No outside food or drink allowed. There are two water stations available for filling of empty bottles.
- Bag check required upon entry.
- Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed.
- Riders must be at least 48” to ride water slides and zip line. Experienced swimmers age 5 and up may utilize the dining boards and rock wall.
- Only official swimwear may be worn in the pool and is up to manager’s discretion.
- No smoking of any kind, including vaping, is allowed inside pool fence.
- All purchased food and drink must stay in concession area.
- No refunds regardless of weather, attire or length of stay.
- Lock up your valuables. The Decatur Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
Splash Cove Daily Fees
|Daily Fees - Open Swim|
|Youth (4 - 12)||$10|
|Ages 3 & under||Free with paid adult|
Open Swim: Daily 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., passholders in at 11:30 a.m.
Family Swim 6/5/21 – 8/8/21: SA/SU 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Toddler Time 6/11/21-8/6/21: F 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Lap Swim 6/7/21 – 8/7/21: M/W/F 6-8 a.m.
River Walk 6/8/21 – 8/5/21: M/W/F 6-8 a.m., SA 8-9 a.m., T/TH 7-8 p.m.
Group Fitness: M/W 6:30-7:15 p.m. in river, T/TH 11:15-11:45 a.m. in lap pool
The below procedures will be followed per IDPH’s Swimming Facility Guidelines for our current phase. As the Phase and guidelines change, our procedures will be adjusted. We anticipate by mid-June to be at full capacity.
- Guests will be required to wear masks while entering and exiting the facility, in the locker rooms, walking to the lounge chairs, and while waiting in line at the concession stand.
- Chairs are set to be socially distanced and should remain so.
- Chairs are limited, and patrons are encouraged to bring towels/blankets to sit in our grassy areas.
- Guests should practice 6-feet social distancing between non-household members while waiting in line for admission, slides, diving boards, zip line, rock wall, and in concession stand.
- Guests should not visit Splash Cove if they are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests should not approach any lifeguard who is not wearing a mask.
Groups wishing to visit Splash Cove should contact Danita for a group application and submit it at least 3 business days in advance of requested visit date. Groups visiting Splash Cove without scheduling their visit in advance will not be eligible for discounted group rates or to receive reserved space at the pool. Group Visit Application
Passes are sold online and at the DISC, 1295 W. Wood beginning January 4. Starting opening day, all passes are sold at the pool. Passes are non-transferable and revoked if misused. DISC Full Facility Family Pass holders receive 10% off their Family Pool Pass!
Buy a Decatur Park District Gift Card! This gift card can be used to buy season passes and daily admission – visit 620 Riverside Ave, Decatur Il or call 217-422-5911 to purchase!
Youth (4 - 12) $175
Adult (13+) $200
Family of 2 $250
Family of 3 $300
Family of 4-6 $375 (add a family member for $50 or a +1 pass for $75)
Unlimited Lap pass $100
**Family Passes include immediate family living in same household. Proof of residency required. Limited to 2 adults over age 21
+*NEW* Plus One Pass $75: add a grandparent, babysitter, etc. to be used while accompanying your family, limit one per household
Pool Punch Passes (Buy 9 visits get 1 free!)
Punch Passes may only be purchased at Splash Cove after opening day! (Punch Passes are not sold at the DISC.)
|Youth (4 - 12)||$90|
|Adult (13 - 64)||$108|
Lap Swim $5 (free w/season pass or Full Facility DISC pass)
Family Swim $10 adults | $8 youth
Toddler Time $10 adults | $8 youth