Splash Cove will begin their swim Season on Saturday, May 28! Passes are sold at the DISC, 1295 W. Wood beginning March 1, 2022. Starting opening day all passes will be sold at the pool. Passes are non-transferable and can be revoked if misused.
NEW this summer: All visitors age 16 and up are required to show a valid state issued identification card at the admissions window prior to entry.
Splash Cove policies:
• All minors 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 and older to be admitted into Splash Cove.
• All visitors age 16 and up are required to show a valid state issued identification card at the admissions window prior to entry.
• Bag check required upon entry.
• No re-entry allowed.
• Anyone entering facility for any period of time, swimming or not, is required to pay admission or show a season pass.
• No running, dunking, horseplay, roughhousing or foul language.
• Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed.
• Riders must be at least 48” to ride water slides and zip line. Experienced swimmers age 5 and up may utilize the diving boards and rock wall.
• Only official swimwear may be worn in the pool, and is up to manager’s discretion.
• No smoking of any kind, including vaping, is allowed inside pool fence.
• No outside food or drink allowed. Splash Cove has 2 filling stations for empty bottles.
• All food and drinks must stay in concessions area.
• No refunds regardless of weather, attire, or length of stay.
• Lock up your valuables. The Decatur Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
Splash Cove Daily Fees – 2022
|Daily Fees - Open Swim|
|Youth (4 - 12)||$10.50|
|Ages 3 & under||Free with paid adult|
Open Swim: Daily 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., passholders in at 11:30 a.m.
Family Swim 6/5/21 – 8/8/21: SA/SU 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Toddler Time 6/11/21-8/6/21: F 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Lap Swim 6/7/21 – 8/7/21: M/W/F 6-8 a.m.
River Walk 6/8/21 – 8/5/21: M/W/F 6-8 a.m., SA 8-9 a.m., T/TH 7-8 p.m.
Group Fitness: M/W 6:30-7:15 p.m. in river, T/TH 11:15-11:45 a.m. in lap pool
The below procedures will be followed per IDPH’s Swimming Facility Guidelines for our current phase. As the Phase and guidelines change, our procedures will be adjusted. We anticipate by mid-June to be at full capacity.
- Guests will be required to wear masks while entering and exiting the facility, in the locker rooms, walking to the lounge chairs, and while waiting in line at the concession stand.
- Chairs are set to be socially distanced and should remain so.
- Chairs are limited, and patrons are encouraged to bring towels/blankets to sit in our grassy areas.
- Guests should practice 6-feet social distancing between non-household members while waiting in line for admission, slides, diving boards, zip line, rock wall, and in concession stand.
- Guests should not visit Splash Cove if they are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests should not approach any lifeguard who is not wearing a mask.
We offer open-hours rentals Su-Sa and after-hours rentals Sa/Su from 7-9 p.m. For rental inquiry, contact Tracy (email@example.com) and Jamie Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 217-619-8080.
Groups wishing to visit Splash Cove should contact Danita for a group application and submit it at least 3 business days in advance of requested visit date. Groups visiting Splash Cove without scheduling their visit in advance will not be eligible for discounted group rates or to receive reserved space at the pool. Group Visit Application
Passes are sold online and at the DISC, 1295 W. Wood beginning January 4. Starting opening day, all passes are sold at the pool. Passes are non-transferable and revoked if misused. DISC Full Facility Family Pass holders receive 10% off their Family Pool Pass!
Buy a Decatur Park District Gift Card! This gift card can be used to buy season passes and daily admission – visit 620 Riverside Ave, Decatur Il or call 217-422-5911 to purchase!
Youth (4 - 12) $200
Adult (13+) $210
Family of 2 $265
Family of 3 $315
Family of 4-6 $395 (add a family member for $55 or a +1 pass for $80)
Unlimited Lap pass $100
**Family Passes include immediate family living in same household. Proof of residency required. Limited to 2 adults over age 21
+*NEW* Plus One Pass $80: add a grandparent, babysitter, etc. to be used while accompanying your family, limit one per household
Pool Punch Passes (Buy 9 visits get 1 free!)
Punch Passes may only be purchased at Splash Cove after opening day! (Punch Passes are not sold at the DISC.)
|Youth (4 - 12)||$95|
|Adult (13 - 64)||$115|
Lap Swim $6 (free w/season pass or Full Facility DISC pass)
Family Swim $10.50 adults | $8.50 youth
Toddler Time $10.50 adults | $8.50 youth