About Splash Cove
Opening in summer 2021, Splash Cove will feature a lazy river, zero-depth entry leisure pool with an interactive play structure, wet deck, lily pad crossing feature, and vortex, an 8-lane lap pool with zip line, rock climbing wall, 3-meter diving board, 6 meter high dive, 4 body slides, and a zero-depth entry baby pool. A full service concession stand will also be available.
Planning a visit? Reserve your visit time in advance and check out our daily admission fees and pass prices here!
Reservations are required for all patrons attending Open Swim Sunday-Saturday. Reserve your time here.
The below procedures will be followed per IDPH’s Swimming Facility Guidelines for our current phase. As the Phase and guidelines change, our procedures will be adjusted. We anticipate by mid-June to be at full capacity.
- If fully vaccinated, guests are not required to wear face masks.
- Guests will be required to wear masks if not fully vaccinated, while entering and exiting the facility, in the locker rooms, walking to the lounge chairs, and while waiting in line at the concession stand.
- Chairs are set to be socially distanced and should remain so.
- Chairs are limited, and patrons are encouraged to bring towels/blankets to sit in our grassy areas.
- Non-vaccinated guests should practice 6-feet social distancing between non-household members while waiting in line for admission, slides, diving boards, zip line, rock wall, and in concession stand.
- Guests should not visit Splash Cove if they are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests should not approach any lifeguard who is not wearing a mask.
Groups wishing to visit Splash Cove should contact Danita for a group application and submit it at least 3 business days in advance of requested visit date. Groups visiting Splash Cove without scheduling their visit in advance will not be eligible for discounted group rates or to receive reserved space at the pool. Group Visit Application
Sponsorship Opportunities Booklet
Give the gift of fun this holiday season with a gift card to Splash Cove! Gift cards can be used for daily admission, punch cards, season passes or in our concession stand. Gift cards can be purchased at the DISC (1295 W Wood St.) and recipients can use the gift card to purchase their season pass beginning January 4, 2021!
Splash Cove | 2521 E. Nelson Park Blvd | Decatur, IL | firstname.lastname@example.org