CLOSED FOR THE SEASON – SEE YOU IN 2022!
Decatur Park District identification now REQUIRED for pool admission.
Download, complete and bring the ID Registration Form to speed up the process!
6/19/21 STATEMENT FROM THE DECATUR PARK DISTRICT
Splash Cove Update
Splash Cove is committed to working through solutions to create a safe and fun environment for our employees and patrons.
The following Splash Cove policies will go into effect as of Monday, June 21, 2021. These policies are put in place for the safety of our community. Additional security will be present at the facility during operating hours moving forward.
Splash Cove updated policies:
- All minors 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 and older to be admitted into Splash Cove.
- All visitors age 5 and older will require a Splash Cove-issued identification card. Splash Cove identification can be obtained at Splash Cove or the Decatur Indoor Sports Center front desk beginning June 21, 2021.
- Completed registration form and signed acknowledgement of our code of conduct required when obtaining identification. Forms can be found online at Decatur-parks.org.
- No re-entry allowed.
- Open swim will now close at 6:30 p.m. daily. Passholders admitted at 11:30 a.m. Non-passholders will be admitted at 12:00 p.m.
- Capacity will be voluntarily reduced by 25%.
Current policies will also continue to be strictly enforced including:
- No running, dunking, horseplay, rough housing or foul language will be tolerated. Any person deemed as not following this rule will be asked to leave the facility with possibility of being banned.
- No outside food or drink allowed. There are two water stations available for filling of empty bottles.
- Bag check required upon entry.
- Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed.
- Riders must be at least 48” to ride water slides and zip line. Experienced swimmers age 5 and up may utilize the diving boards and rock wall.
- Only official swimwear may be worn in the pool and is up to manager’s discretion.
- No smoking of any kind, including vaping, is allowed inside pool fence.
- All purchased food and drink must stay in concession area.
- No refunds regardless of weather, attire or length of stay.
- Lock up your valuables. The Decatur Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
About Splash Cove
Opening in summer 2021, Splash Cove will feature a lazy river, zero-depth entry leisure pool with an interactive play structure, wet deck, lily pad crossing feature, and vortex, an 8-lane lap pool with zip line, rock climbing wall, 3-meter diving board, 6 meter high dive, 4 body slides, and a zero-depth entry baby pool. A full service concession stand will also be available.
|Daily Fees – Open Swim|
|Youth (4 – 12)||$10|
|Ages 3 & under||Free with paid adult|
HOURS: Saturdays and Sundays 12:00-6:30 p.m.
The below procedures will be followed per IDPH’s Swimming Facility Guidelines for our current phase.
- If fully vaccinated, guests are not required to wear face masks.
- Guests will be required to wear masks if not fully vaccinated, while entering and exiting the facility, in the locker rooms, walking to the lounge chairs, and while waiting in line at the concession stand.
- Chairs are set to be socially distanced and should remain so.
- Chairs are limited, and patrons are encouraged to bring towels/blankets to sit in our grassy areas.
- Non-vaccinated guests should practice 6-feet social distancing between non-household members while waiting in line for admission, slides, diving boards, zip line, rock wall, and in concession stand.
- Guests should not visit Splash Cove if they are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests should not approach any lifeguard who is not wearing a mask.
Groups wishing to visit Splash Cove should contact Danita for a group application and submit it at least 3 business days in advance of requested visit date. Groups visiting Splash Cove without scheduling their visit in advance will not be eligible for discounted group rates or to receive reserved space at the pool. Group Visit Application
Sponsorship Opportunities Booklet
Give the gift of fun this holiday season with a gift card to Splash Cove! Gift cards can be used for daily admission, punch cards, season passes or in our concession stand. Gift cards can be purchased at the DISC (1295 W Wood St.) and recipients can use the gift card to purchase their season pass beginning January 4, 2021!
Splash Cove | 2521 E. Nelson Park Blvd | Decatur, IL | firstname.lastname@example.org