- Reservations are required for all patrons attending Open Swim Sunday-Saturday.
- Reservations will open each Friday at 9:00 a.m. for the following week.
- Reservations will not be taken over the phone, however, if you need assistance with your online log in information, you may check out as a guest or call the pool at (217) 619-8080.
- Walk-up spots may be available, but are limited as first come, first served; guests are encouraged to reserve their time slot to guarantee their visit.
- Open swim time slots are set to follow capacity limits that are currently in place by the State guidelines.
- Time is allotted between each open swim block for cleaning and sanitizing.
The below procedures will be followed per IDPH’s Swimming Facility Guidelines for our current phase. As the Phase and guidelines change, our procedures will be adjusted. We anticipate by mid-June to be at full capacity.
- If fully vaccinated, guests are not required to wear face masks.
- Guests will be required to wear masks if not fully vaccinated, while entering and exiting the facility, in the locker rooms, walking to the lounge chairs, and while waiting in line at the concession stand.
- Chairs are set to be socially distanced and should remain so.
- Chairs are limited, and patrons are encouraged to bring towels/blankets to sit in our grassy areas.
- Non-vaccinated guests should practice 6-feet social distancing between non-household members while waiting in line for admission, slides, diving boards, zip line, rock wall, and in concession stand.
- Guests should not visit Splash Cove if they are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests should not approach any lifeguard who is not wearing a mask.