For a full list of golf with restriction rules from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) click here.
With the precautions and operational restrictions outlined below, golf shall be permitted as a recreational activity, effective 6:00AM, May 1st, 2020. In addition to the general social distancing standards set forth in the Stay at Home Order, golf courses and golfers need to abide by the following controls.
• Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19, should not play
• In addition, any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 shouldnot play
• Golfers must walk and carry own clubs; no caddies.
• Bring your own supply of balls, tees, ball markers, and any other equipment needed to play golf.
• Insist on social distancing on tees, greens, and throughout the round
• Players shall maintain adequate physical distancing between other twosomes.
• Golfers should pick up their own ball
• Handle your own scorecard
• Bring your own water/sports drink, towel, and snack
• Do not use the public drinking fountain or ball cleaner
• Leave the flag in place while putting
• Sort out the sand in the bunker with a club
• Put on your golf shoes at your vehicle
• Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during your round and at the end
• No handshakes at the beginning of the round or at the 18th hole