The DISC asks that you please adhere to the following Fitness Center Guidelines (including our dress code) in the interest of safety, cleanliness, and respect of all our patrons.
The DISC’S Fitness Center provides circuit training equipment, fitness machines, and free weights to help you reach your fitness goals. For individuals with special needs, specially designed circuit training equipment provides comfortable wheelchair access.
- Strive & Matrix Strength Equipment
- ADA Equipment
- Hammer Strength Half Racks
- Free Motion Smith Machine
- Olympic Benches & Free Weights
- Concept2 Rowers
- Free Motion Incline Trainers
- Life Fitness Bikes and Treadmills
- Precor Elliptical Trainers and Climber
- Precor AMT (Adaptive Motion Trainer)
- Star Trac Treadmills, Elite Cross Trainer & Bikes
- TRUE Treadmills & Ellipticals
- iPod Integrated Treadmills & Bikes
- Cardio Theater
- Hoist weight machines, including a Prone Leg Curl and Calf Raise
Join your friends at the DISC, and enjoy a wide range of group fitness classes! From Body Sculpting and KettleWorX to Boot Camp and Forever Fit, the DISC offers classes for every skill level. The DISC also offers early morning and late evening classes to accommodate our business members. Click here for more information about the DISC Fitness Classes.