The DISC’S Fitness Center provides circuit training equipment, fitness machines, and free weights to help you reach your fitness goals. For individuals with special needs, specially designed circuit training equipment provides comfortable wheelchair access.
We have SilverSneakers! The DISC is a SilverSneakers fitness program partner. Many health plans around the country offer SilverSneakers. Are you eligible? We can check! If you are retired and your health benefits include this program, you can walk, run, and work out at the DISC for free! If you use SilverSneakers at other local fitness centers, you can still come to the DISC, as the program does not limit you to one facility. Call Melissa at 429-3472 for more information.
Group Fitness Classes
Join your friends at the DISC, and enjoy a wide range of group fitness classes! From Body Sculpting and PiYo to Boot Camp and Forever Fit, the DISC offers classes for every skill level. The DISC also offers early morning and late evening classes to accommodate our business members. Click here for more information about the DISC Fitness Classes.
At the DISC, we have all of the equipment you need to achieve your fitness goals!
- Strive & Matrix Strength Equipment
- ADA Equipment
- Hammer Strength Half Racks
- Free Motion Smith Machine
- Olympic Benches & Free Weights
- Concept2 Rowers
- Free Motion Incline Trainers
- Life Fitness Bikes and Treadmills
- Precor Elliptical Trainers and Climber
- Precor AMT (Adaptive Motion Trainer)
- Star Trac Treadmills, Elite Cross Trainer & Bikes
- TRUE Treadmills & Ellipticals
- iPod Integrated Treadmills & Bikes
- Cardio Theater
- Hoist weight machines, including a Prone Leg Curl and Calf Raise
- Lateral Octane X