Get stronger. Live healthier. Play longer.
DISC Open House – January 8 / 9 a.m. – Noon
Stop by our Open House for tours, DMH health screenings, free Super Saturday Recess, and savings on all full-facility, all inclusive, annual passes!
• Spin the wheel for discounts, Decatur Park District Passes and a chance to win a free membership!
• Free fitness class demos every 30 minutes beginning at 9:15 a.m.
• Complimentary snacks
All-inclusive membership features:
• A fully equipped fitness center
• Decatur’s largest indoor track
• Batting cages, Pickleball & basketball courts
• Group fitness classes
• Child care and stroller club
• Member & Family Nights
• Decatur’s only indoor rock climbing wall
• Discounts on birthday parties and
passes to the Splash Cove waterpark!
Black Friday 2022 – Doorbuster!
2 hour sale only / 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. / Full pay annual full facility DISC memberships are 50% off.
Youth (9 – 12 grade) $111
Single Adult Pass $261
Family Pass $366
(limit 2 adults 21 and over in the household and up to 4 children under 21 in the household)
Senior (65+) $186
Senior Couple $274.50 (one of the two people will have to be 65+)
Visit the DISC (1295 W. Wood) to purchase!
Questions? Call Melissa at 217-429-3472
Must purchase in person at the DISC, November 25, 2022 / 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. / No refunds or cancellations / Only one purchase per family
Black Friday 2022
One Day Only Sale / November 25 / 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
1 Month all-inclusive family pass – Only $50!
Must pick start date before March 1, 2023. No refunds or cancellations / Only one purchase per family / 205 off an annual full facility pass if purchased
Call 217-429-3472 or visit the DISC (1295 W. Wood) to purchase!
Earn a Free Membership!
Be a part of the DISC referral program – High Five Club! Refer a friend to join the DISC and we will give them a free 3-day pass. Once the friend joins, they get 50% off their first monthly dues, plus YOU get 50% off your monthly membership dues the month they join! Recruit 5 members to
join between Nov. 8 – Feb. 8 and you get a 1-year DISC membership FREE! Call 217-429-3472 or email email@example.com for more details!
*only available for full facility annual passes
DISC Summer Pass!
Adult Membership: $100 / Offer includes full facility pass for 3-months / 1 adult 21+
Family Membership: $250 / Offer includes full facility pass for 3-months / Two adults 21+ / Up to 4 children (under 21)
Questions? Call Melissa at 429-3472 or visit the DISC (1295 W. Wood) to purchase.
Offer ends August 31, 2021
*After your pass expires – sign up for an annual membership by November 15, 2021 and receive 20% off.
Macros & Muscles!
Not sure if you’re lunging or squatting correctly? Overwhelmed about revamping your diet? Then Macros & Muscles at the DISC is for YOU!
This NEW 12 week program is designed to increase your knowledge of functional fitness, and help you learn healthy eating habits that work for you and your needs. Led by Tracy Hewitt, who is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, SCW Certified Nutrition Coach, and group fitness instructor with 20 years of experience, she will have you leaving this class with sweat on your body, a smile on your face, and a pocketful of information that will empower you to make better choices and create healthier habits!
• One 45 minute workout per week, with additional nutrition and fitness-based “homework” activities throughout each week. Each workout, we’ll discuss a nutritional topic, while combining strength training and cardio endurance to help burn calories and build muscle.
• Benchmark assessments, so you can track your progress and success.
• A private Facebook group for accountability, support, tips, and inspiration.
• Access to the DISC Online Classes Facebook page, featuring hundreds of classes, with new ones recorded live each week!
Mondays • March 15 – June 6 • 6-6:45 p.m.
$180 • $150 for DISC members
Register at the DISC or call 429-3472
To adhere with the state of Illinois’ Covid-19 Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations, the following guidelines are in effect:
The DISC will be operating at 25% capacity.
Hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
• Locker rooms will be closed (Restrooms are available)
• Face coverings are to be worn at all times, even while exercising
• Indoor Group Fitness classes are suspended until further notice; however there are virtual and outdoor group fitness classes
• Youth and Adult sports programs are suspended until further notice
• Indoor pickleball practice and lessons only; two people total per court or a player can utilize a ball machine, no competitive or recreational play
• Playroom is closed
Thank your for your continued support and cooperation
Hyped for Hikes!
Tuesdays and Thursdays, weather permitting. 6 week walking/hiking group, using some of the best trails within the Decatur Park District! Improve cardio endurance while enjoying group camaraderie in an outdoor setting. With fitness stops planned along the way, we’ll also use bodyweight and functional training to increase muscle strength.
Bonus! If the weather turns too wintery, you’ll have FREE access to our virtual online classes through the DISC! $37 Value!
NOV. 12 – DEC. 22 / TUES. & THURS. / 12 – 12:45 P.M.
WEEK 1 & 2 FAIRVIEW PARK; PAVILION 1
WEEK 3 & 4 NELSON PARK FITNESS PAVILION
WEEK 5 & 6 SCOVILL ACTIVITY CENTER
$60 / $55 Resident Discount / $15 DISC Member
REGISTER AT THE DISC OR CALL 429-3472
DISC June Virtual Classes Available!
For just $25 you get access to the new DISC virtual fitness private Facebook group. DISC fitness instructor, Tracy Hewitt, will lead the virtual workout LIVE at 10 a.m. Monday – Friday for the whole month of June. Instructor Kelly will be joining us for some yoga classes, too! Join the group for extra interactive fun, or complete the workout whenever it’s convenient for you!
Please register at www.decatur-parks.org or call the DISC at 217-429-DISC(3472)
Silver Sneakers? We’re still working on reimbursement status. Not a member? Not a problem! ALL are welcome to register for these virtual classes! Any other questions? Please feel free to message us.
Once registered, request to join the group at the link below! www.facebook.com/groups/DISCVirtualClasses
Senior Olympics / April 13 – 23
Make your mark during Decatur’s Senior Olympics, presented by the Decatur Park District! Men and women aged 50+ are invited to compete in one or more events during the month of April. All participants will receive an event tee.
Closing Ceremony – Medal Presentations
April 23 / 1 p.m.
Scovill Activity Center / 3909 West Main Street
Bowling, Golf, Free Throw Shooting, Mini Golf, Pickleball, Rope Skipping, Table Tennis & Track