The Decatur Park Board of Commissioners welcomes the submission of applications for the unexpired term.
The unexpired term has approximately one year remaining and ends with the election cycle of April 2023.
The board’s goal will be to find an individual who is committed to serving the Park District, involved in the community, and representative of the diverse population it serves.
Interested individuals must reside in the Decatur Park District boundaries and should submit the following information:
- Current resume that highlights experience, education/technical training and employment history
- A statement of interest that contains:
- A summary of why you are interested in joining the Decatur Park District.
- The history of your community involvement over the last five years.
- What unique attributes and experience that you bring to the Board.
Submissions must be returned to the administrative office in a sealed envelope, attention Melanie Moore, Secretary to the Board, or by email at email@example.com by 5 p.m. on June 17, 2022.
For more information, please call Melanie Moore at 217-422-5911.