Skip to content
- What airlines serve Decatur? Air Choice One serves Decatur with 3 daily flights to St. Louis Lambert Airport and 3 daily flights to Chicago OHare Airport. Flight frequency and schedules are subject to change.
- How do I make a flight reservation? Simply call Air Choice One at 1-866-435-9847 or visit airchoiceone.com for service to St. Louis Lambert Airport and Chicago OHare. Ticket agents at Decatur Airport may not have the most updated information to serve you; for that reason, Air Choice One requests that all telephone calls be referred to the toll-free number.
- What time should I check in for my flight? At Decatur Airport, checking in 70 minutes before your flight time is sufficient.
- Do I pay for parking? Parking at the Decatur Airport is FREE! Note: Handicapped parking spaces are located close to the Terminal Building.
- Can I purchase a ticket at the airline counter? Yes! Airline personnel are generally available for ticketing between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., except during flight times.
- How many bags are allowed? Normally two checked bags, one carry-on, and one personal item (i.e. purse, briefcase, computer) are permitted. Size and weight limitations apply.
- During inclement weather, is the airport open? Yes, the airport is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. In the unlikely event the airport would need to close, local media will be contacted to assist in making a public announcement. For flight information and updates during inclement weather, call Air Choice One at 1-866-435-9847.